Wearing heels, sedentary behavior, hyperactive lifestyle, cardiovascular disorders - all this leads to painful experiences like LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE and other ailments or even worse !
Finally, experts and doctors have developed a solution for these serious problems! Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 will improve and fix the situation -For men and women- ! This amazing product will help you to move angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
- Protect the bunion, relieve the pain of big toe
- Soft gel reduces friction between toes and shoes
- Comfort the bone of hallux valgus and corns
- Flexible fabric makes it suitable to most feet
This non-surgical option can be worn throughout the day to help gently realign the bone of your big toe to its natural position.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
It is a must-have innovation for following toe condition, it can be used to effectively correct a variety of foot health problems such as: LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE and other ailments.
- HAMMER TOE CORRECTION Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- BUNION CORRECTION: Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving..
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE: Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- POSTURE CORRECTION: Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable
- Supportive, all-day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Material: High Quality Silicon
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
Clean your feet and keep it dry, then simply place on toes, adjust it until you're comfortable.